You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Lab filter Lab
- (-) Remove Reviewing prior research filter Reviewing prior research
- (-) Remove Information flow, exchange and storage filter Information flow, exchange and storage
Understanding Protein Domains: A Modular ApproachLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to compare protein sequences and identify conserved regions and putative domains.
- Students will be able to obtain, examine, and compare structural models of protein domains.
- Students will be able to interpret data on protein interactions (in vitro pull-down and in vitro and in vivo functional assays)
- Students will be able to propose experiments to test protein interactions.