You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Lab filter Lab
- (-) Remove Graduate filter Graduate
- (-) Remove Information flow, exchange and storage filter Information flow, exchange and storage
Using QIIME to Interpret Environmental Microbial Communities in an Upper Level Metagenomics CourseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- list and perform the steps of sequence processing and taxonomic inference.
- interpret microbial community diversity from metagenomic sequence datasets.
- compare microbial diversity within and between samples or treatments.