You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension filter Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension
- (-) Remove One Minute Paper filter One Minute Paper
- (-) Remove Requires student to do the bulk of the work filter Requires student to do the bulk of the work
Sex-specific differences in Meiosis: Real-world applicationsLearning ObjectivesAfter completion of the lesson students will be able to:
- Describe the differences between female and male meiosis.
- Interpret graphical data to make decisions relevant to medical practices.
- Develop a hypothesis that explains the difference in incidence of aneuploidy in gametes between males and females.