You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Life Sciences Major filter Life Sciences Major
- (-) Remove Application & Analysis filter Application & Analysis
- (-) Remove Lab filter Lab
- (-) Remove Seminar filter Seminar
- (-) Remove Motivates student to learn material filter Motivates student to learn material
- (-) Remove Designing/conducting experiments filter Designing/conducting experiments
Teaching RNAseq at Undergraduate Institutions: A tutorial and R package from the Genome Consortium for Active TeachingLearning Objectives
- From raw RNAseq data, run a basic analysis culminating in a list of differentially expressed genes.
- Explain and evaluate statistical tests in RNAseq data. Specifically, given the output of a particular test, students should be able to interpret and explain the result.
- Use the Linux command line to complete specified objectives in an RNAseq workflow.
- Generate meaningful visualizations of results from new data in R.
- (In addition, each chapter of this lesson plan contains more specific learning objectives, such as “Students will demonstrate their ability to map reads to a reference.”)