You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove 4-year College filter 4-year College
- (-) Remove Synthesis/Evaluation/Creation filter Synthesis/Evaluation/Creation
- (-) Remove Application & Analysis filter Application & Analysis
- (-) Remove Introductory filter Introductory
- (-) Remove Multiple class periods filter Multiple class periods
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Reflective Writing filter Reflective Writing
Using Structured Decision Making to Explore Complex Environmental IssuesLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Describe the process, challenges, and benefits of structured decision making for natural resource management decisions.
- Explain and reflect on the role of science and scientists in structured decision making and how those roles interact and compare to the roles of other stakeholders.
- Assess scientific evidence for a given management or policy action to resolve an environmental issue.