You are here
Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Written assignment: Essay filter Written assignment: Essay
- (-) Remove Ability to tap into the interdisciplinary nature of science filter Ability to tap into the interdisciplinary nature of science
Exploring the March to Mars Using 3D Print ModelsLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to describe the major aspects of the Mars Curiosity Rover missions.
- Students will be able to synthesize information learned from a classroom jigsaw activity on the Mars Curiosity Rover missions.
- Students will be able to work in teams to plan a future manned mission to Mars.
- Students will be able to summarize their reports to the class.
Cutthroat trout in Colorado: A case study connecting evolution and conservationLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- interpret figures such as maps, phylogenies, STRUCTURE plots, and networks for species delimitation
- identify sources of uncertainty and disagreement in real data sets
- propose research to address or remedy uncertainty
- construct an evidence-based argument for the management of a rare taxon
BioMap Degree Plan: A project to guide students in exploring, defining, and building a plan to achieve career goalsLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to...
- Identify their values and interests.
- Identify careers that align with their values and interests.
- Identify academic programs and co-curricular experiences that will prepare them for a career.
- Create the first draft of a BioMap Degree Plan to support achievement of their career goals.
- Articulate how their undergraduate academic experience will prepare them for their future career.
- Use professional communication skills