You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Written assignment: Essay filter Written assignment: Essay
- (-) Remove 4-year College filter 4-year College
- (-) Remove Requires student to do the bulk of the work filter Requires student to do the bulk of the work
Make It Stick: Teaching Gene Targeting with Ribbons and FastenersLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to design targeting constructs.
- Students will be able to predict changes to the gene locus after homologous recombination.
- Students will be able to design experiments to answer a biological question (e.g., "Design an experiment to test if the expression of gene X is necessary for limb development").