You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Pre-test filter Pre-test
- (-) Remove Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension filter Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension
- (-) Remove One class period filter One class period
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
- (-) Remove Ability to use quantitative reasoning filter Ability to use quantitative reasoning
An active-learning lesson that targets student understanding of population growth in ecologyLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Calculate and compare population density and abundance.
- Identify whether a growth curve describes exponential, linear, and/or logistic growth.
- Describe and calculate a population's growth rate using linear, exponential, and logistic models.
- Explain the influence of carrying capacity and population density on growth rate.