You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Post-test filter Post-test
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Motivates student to learn material filter Motivates student to learn material
- (-) Remove Requires student to do the bulk of the work filter Requires student to do the bulk of the work
Using Place-Based Economically Relevant Organisms to Improve Student Understanding of the Roles of Carbon Dioxide,...Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Describe the roles of light energy and carbon dioxide in photosynthetic organisms.
- Identify the effect of nutrients on the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Describe global cycles in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels and how they relate to photosynthetic organisms.