You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Interpret data filter Interpret data
- (-) Remove Introductory filter Introductory
- (-) Remove Brainstorming filter Brainstorming
- (-) Remove Computer Model filter Computer Model
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
Promoting Climate Change Literacy for Non-majors: Implementation of an atmospheric carbon dioxide modeling activity as...Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to manipulate and produce data and graphs.
- Students will be able to design a simple mathematical model of atmospheric CO2 that can be used to make predictions.
- Students will be able to conduct simulations, analyze, interpret, and draw conclusions about atmospheric CO2 levels from their own computer generated simulated data.