You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Informal in-class report filter Informal in-class report
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Upper Level filter Upper Level
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
- (-) Remove Ability to understand the relationship between science and society filter Ability to understand the relationship between science and society
Using Structured Decision Making to Explore Complex Environmental IssuesLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Describe the process, challenges, and benefits of structured decision making for natural resource management decisions.
- Explain and reflect on the role of science and scientists in structured decision making and how those roles interact and compare to the roles of other stakeholders.
- Assess scientific evidence for a given management or policy action to resolve an environmental issue.