You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Informal in-class report filter Informal in-class report
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Application & Analysis filter Application & Analysis
- (-) Remove Upper Level filter Upper Level
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
Using Structured Decision Making to Explore Complex Environmental IssuesLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Describe the process, challenges, and benefits of structured decision making for natural resource management decisions.
- Explain and reflect on the role of science and scientists in structured decision making and how those roles interact and compare to the roles of other stakeholders.
- Assess scientific evidence for a given management or policy action to resolve an environmental issue.