You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Homework filter Homework
- (-) Remove Focuses student on the material to be learned filter Focuses student on the material to be learned
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
- (-) Remove Evolution filter Evolution
Building Trees: Introducing evolutionary concepts by exploring Crassulaceae phylogeny and biogeographyLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Estimate phylogenetic trees using diverse data types and phylogenetic models.
- Correctly make inferences about evolutionary history and relatedness from the tree diagrams obtained.
- Use selected computer programs for phylogenetic analysis.
- Use bootstrapping to assess the statistical support for a phylogeny.
- Use phylogenetic data to construct, compare, and evaluate the role of geologic processes in shaping the historical and current geographic distributions of a group of organisms.