You are here
Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Exam/quiz, in class filter Exam/quiz, in class
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension filter Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension
- (-) Remove One class period filter One class period
An active-learning lesson that targets student understanding of population growth in ecologyLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Calculate and compare population density and abundance.
- Identify whether a growth curve describes exponential, linear, and/or logistic growth.
- Describe and calculate a population's growth rate using linear, exponential, and logistic models.
- Explain the influence of carrying capacity and population density on growth rate.
Teaching Cell Structures through GamesLearning Objectives
- Students will identify cell structures when viewing an image or diagram of a cell.
- Students will define the function of eukaryotic organelles and structures, including describing the processes and conditions related to transmembrane transport
- Students will differentiate between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, plant and animal cells according to their structural organization.