You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Design an experiment or research study filter Design an experiment or research study
- (-) Remove Concept Maps filter Concept Maps
- (-) Remove Asking a question filter Asking a question
- (-) Remove Predicting outcomes filter Predicting outcomes
The Case of the Missing Strawberries: RFLP analysisLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Describe the relationship of cells, chromosomes, and DNA.
- Isolate DNA from strawberries.
- Digest DNA with restriction enzymes.
- Perform gel electrophoresis.
- Design an experiment to compare DNAs by RFLP analysis.
- Predict results of RFLP analysis.
- Interpret results of RFLP analysis.
- Use appropriate safety procedures in the lab.