You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Design an experiment or research study filter Design an experiment or research study
- (-) Remove One class period filter One class period
- (-) Remove Collaborative Work filter Collaborative Work
Promoting Climate Change Literacy for Non-majors: Implementation of an atmospheric carbon dioxide modeling activity as...Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to manipulate and produce data and graphs.
- Students will be able to design a simple mathematical model of atmospheric CO2 that can be used to make predictions.
- Students will be able to conduct simulations, analyze, interpret, and draw conclusions about atmospheric CO2 levels from their own computer generated simulated data.