You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Create graph, table etc. to present data filter Create graph, table etc. to present data
- (-) Remove Clicker Question filter Clicker Question
- (-) Remove Physical Model filter Physical Model
Furry with a chance of evolution: Exploring genetic drift with tuco-tucosLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to explain how genetic drift leads to allelic changes over generations.
- Students will be able to demonstrate that sampling error can affect every generation, which can result in random changes in allelic frequency.
- Students will be able to explore and evaluate the effect of population size on the strength of genetic drift.
- Students will be able to analyze quantitative data associated with genetic drift.