You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Create graph, table etc. to present data filter Create graph, table etc. to present data
- (-) Remove One term (semester or quarter) filter One term (semester or quarter)
- (-) Remove Ability to use modeling and simulation filter Ability to use modeling and simulation
Quantifying and Visualizing Campus Tree PhenologyLearning ObjectivesThe Learning Objectives of this lesson span across the entire semester.
- Observe and collect information on phenological changes in local trees.
- Become familiar with a database and how to work with large datasets.
- Analyze and visualize data from the database to test their hypotheses and questions.
- Develop a research proposal including empirically-driven questions and hypotheses.
- Synthesize the results of their analysis in the context of plant biodiversity and local environmental conditions.