You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Create a diagram, drawing, figure, etc. filter Create a diagram, drawing, figure, etc.
- (-) Remove Pre/Post Question filter Pre/Post Question
- (-) Remove Focuses student on the material to be learned filter Focuses student on the material to be learned
- (-) Remove Predicting outcomes filter Predicting outcomes
- (-) Remove Structure and Function filter Structure and Function
A Close-Up Look at PCRLearning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson students will be able to...
- Describe the role of a primer in PCR
- Predict sequence and length of PCR product based on primer sequences
- Recognize that primers are incorporated into the final PCR products and explain why
- Identify covalent and hydrogen bonds formed and broken during PCR
- Predict the structure of PCR products after each cycle of the reaction
- Explain why amplification proceeds exponentially