You are here
Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Create a diagram, drawing, figure, etc. filter Create a diagram, drawing, figure, etc.
- (-) Remove One class period filter One class period
- (-) Remove Collaborative Work filter Collaborative Work
- (-) Remove Physical Model filter Physical Model
A Close-Up Look at PCRLearning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson students will be able to...
- Describe the role of a primer in PCR
- Predict sequence and length of PCR product based on primer sequences
- Recognize that primers are incorporated into the final PCR products and explain why
- Identify covalent and hydrogen bonds formed and broken during PCR
- Predict the structure of PCR products after each cycle of the reaction
- Explain why amplification proceeds exponentially
Plotting Cranial and Spinal Nerve Pathways in a Human Anatomy LabLearning Objectives
- Identify and describe the functions of cranial and spinal nerves
- Identify cranial and spinal nerve origination points and what structures they innervate
- Trace the routes that cranial and spinal nerves take throughout the body
Meiosis: A Play in Three Acts, Starring DNA SequenceLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to identify sister chromatids and homologous chromosomes at different stages of meiosis.
- Students will be able to identify haploid and diploid cells, whether or not the chromosomes are replicated.
- Students will be able to explain why homologous chromosomes must pair during meiosis.
- Students will be able to relate DNA sequence similarity to chromosomal structures.
- Students will be able to identify crossing over as the key to proper pairing of homologous chromosomes during meiosis.
- Students will be able to predict the outcomes of meiosis for a particular individual or cell.