You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Assignment filter Assignment
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Non-Traditional Student filter Non-Traditional Student
- (-) Remove Ability to tap into the interdisciplinary nature of science filter Ability to tap into the interdisciplinary nature of science
- (-) Remove Pathways and transformations of energy and matter filter Pathways and transformations of energy and matter
Using Structured Decision Making to Explore Complex Environmental IssuesLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Describe the process, challenges, and benefits of structured decision making for natural resource management decisions.
- Explain and reflect on the role of science and scientists in structured decision making and how those roles interact and compare to the roles of other stakeholders.
- Assess scientific evidence for a given management or policy action to resolve an environmental issue.