You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Assessment of individual student performance filter Assessment of individual student performance
- (-) Remove Brainstorming filter Brainstorming
- (-) Remove Communicating results filter Communicating results
- (-) Remove Ability to use modeling and simulation filter Ability to use modeling and simulation
Your Tax Dollars at Work: A mock grant writing experience centered on scientific process skillsLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Propose a testable, novel question contributing to a biological field of study.
- Formulate a study rationale.
- Describe relevant background information on a topic using the primary literature.
- Choose appropriate scientific, mathematical, and statistical methods to analyze a research question.
- Determine the financial costs of a research project.
- Present a proposal for peer review and compose a constructive peer review.
- Collaborate as a member of a scientific team.
- Articulate the review criteria and process used in NSF-style proposal review.