You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Assessment of individual student performance filter Assessment of individual student performance
- (-) Remove Non-Traditional Student filter Non-Traditional Student
- (-) Remove Reading research papers filter Reading research papers
- (-) Remove Ability to communicate and collaborate with other disciplines filter Ability to communicate and collaborate with other disciplines
Using Structured Decision Making to Explore Complex Environmental IssuesLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Describe the process, challenges, and benefits of structured decision making for natural resource management decisions.
- Explain and reflect on the role of science and scientists in structured decision making and how those roles interact and compare to the roles of other stakeholders.
- Assess scientific evidence for a given management or policy action to resolve an environmental issue.