You are here
Search found 3 items
Plotting Cranial and Spinal Nerve Pathways in a Human Anatomy LabLearning Objectives
- Identify and describe the functions of cranial and spinal nerves
- Identify cranial and spinal nerve origination points and what structures they innervate
- Trace the routes that cranial and spinal nerves take throughout the body
Understanding Protein Domains: A Modular ApproachLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to compare protein sequences and identify conserved regions and putative domains.
- Students will be able to obtain, examine, and compare structural models of protein domains.
- Students will be able to interpret data on protein interactions (in vitro pull-down and in vitro and in vivo functional assays)
- Students will be able to propose experiments to test protein interactions.
Cutthroat trout in Colorado: A case study connecting evolution and conservationLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- interpret figures such as maps, phylogenies, STRUCTURE plots, and networks for species delimitation
- identify sources of uncertainty and disagreement in real data sets
- propose research to address or remedy uncertainty
- construct an evidence-based argument for the management of a rare taxon