You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Answer short answer question(s) filter Answer short answer question(s)
- (-) Remove 4-year College filter 4-year College
- (-) Remove Graduate filter Graduate
- (-) Remove Motivates student to learn material filter Motivates student to learn material
- (-) Remove Communicating results filter Communicating results
Using QIIME to Interpret Environmental Microbial Communities in an Upper Level Metagenomics CourseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- list and perform the steps of sequence processing and taxonomic inference.
- interpret microbial community diversity from metagenomic sequence datasets.
- compare microbial diversity within and between samples or treatments.