You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Answer clicker-type question(s) filter Answer clicker-type question(s)
- (-) Remove University filter University
- (-) Remove Leverages differences among learners filter Leverages differences among learners
- (-) Remove Formulating hypotheses filter Formulating hypotheses
Knowing your own: A classroom case study using the scientific method to investigate how birds learn to recognize their...Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to identify and describe the steps of the scientific method.
- Students will be able to develop hypotheses and predictions.
- Students will be able to construct and interpret bar graphs based on data and predictions.
- Students will be able to draw conclusions from data presented in graphical form.