You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Teaching Tools and Strategies filter Teaching Tools and Strategies
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Participate in discussion filter Participate in discussion
- (-) Remove One class period filter One class period
- (-) Remove Multiple class periods filter Multiple class periods
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
Using Structured Decision Making to Explore Complex Environmental IssuesLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Describe the process, challenges, and benefits of structured decision making for natural resource management decisions.
- Explain and reflect on the role of science and scientists in structured decision making and how those roles interact and compare to the roles of other stakeholders.
- Assess scientific evidence for a given management or policy action to resolve an environmental issue.