You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Teaching Tools and Strategies filter Teaching Tools and Strategies
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Participate in discussion filter Participate in discussion
- (-) Remove Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension filter Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension
- (-) Remove Upper Level filter Upper Level
- (-) Remove One class period filter One class period
Cell Signaling Pathways - a Case Study ApproachLearning Objectives
- Use knowledge of positive and negative regulation of signaling pathways to predict the outcome of genetic modifications or pharmaceutical manipulation.
- From phenotypic data, predict whether a mutation is in a coding or a regulatory region of a gene involved in signaling.
- Use data, combined with knowledge of pathways, to make reasonable predictions about the genetic basis of altered signaling pathways.
- Interpret and use pathway diagrams.
- Synthesize information by applying prior knowledge on gene expression when considering congenital syndromes.