You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Lab filter Lab
- (-) Remove Reviewing prior research filter Reviewing prior research
- (-) Remove Interpreting results/data filter Interpreting results/data
- (-) Remove Ability to use modeling and simulation filter Ability to use modeling and simulation
Modeling the Research Process: Authentic human physiology research in a large non-majors courseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Read current scientific literature
- Formulate testable hypotheses
- Design an experimental procedure to test their hypothesis
- Make scientific observations
- Analyze and interpret data
- Communicate results visually and orally
Understanding Protein Domains: A Modular ApproachLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to compare protein sequences and identify conserved regions and putative domains.
- Students will be able to obtain, examine, and compare structural models of protein domains.
- Students will be able to interpret data on protein interactions (in vitro pull-down and in vitro and in vivo functional assays)
- Students will be able to propose experiments to test protein interactions.