You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Lab filter Lab
- (-) Remove Leverages differences among learners filter Leverages differences among learners
- (-) Remove Interpreting results/data filter Interpreting results/data
- (-) Remove Ability to use modeling and simulation filter Ability to use modeling and simulation
Investigating Cell Signaling with Gene Expression DatasetsLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Explain the hierarchical organization of signal transduction pathways.
- Explain the role of enzymes in signal propagation and amplification.
- Recognize the centrality of signaling pathways in cellular processes, such as metabolism, cell division, or cell motility.
- Rationalize the etiologic basis of disease in terms of deranged signaling pathways.
- Use software to analyze and interpret gene expression data.
- Use an appropriate statistical method for hypotheses testing.
- Produce reports that are written in scientific style.