You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Assessment of student groups/teams filter Assessment of student groups/teams
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Clicker Question filter Clicker Question
Sex and gender: What does it mean to be female or male?Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to distinguish between sex and gender, and apply each term appropriately.
- Students will be able to compare and contrast levels of sexual determination.
- Students will be able to critique societal misrepresentations surrounding sex, gender, and gender identity.
Knowing your own: A classroom case study using the scientific method to investigate how birds learn to recognize their...Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to identify and describe the steps of the scientific method.
- Students will be able to develop hypotheses and predictions.
- Students will be able to construct and interpret bar graphs based on data and predictions.
- Students will be able to draw conclusions from data presented in graphical form.