You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Science Behind the Lesson filter Science Behind the Lesson
- (-) Remove 2-year College filter 2-year College
- (-) Remove Other filter Other
- (-) Remove Focuses student on the material to be learned filter Focuses student on the material to be learned
Teaching RNAseq at Undergraduate Institutions: A tutorial and R package from the Genome Consortium for Active TeachingLearning Objectives
- From raw RNAseq data, run a basic analysis culminating in a list of differentially expressed genes.
- Explain and evaluate statistical tests in RNAseq data. Specifically, given the output of a particular test, students should be able to interpret and explain the result.
- Use the Linux command line to complete specified objectives in an RNAseq workflow.
- Generate meaningful visualizations of results from new data in R.
- (In addition, each chapter of this lesson plan contains more specific learning objectives, such as “Students will demonstrate their ability to map reads to a reference.”)