You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Science Behind the Lesson filter Science Behind the Lesson
- (-) Remove Informal in-class report filter Informal in-class report
- (-) Remove University filter University
- (-) Remove Leverages differences among learners filter Leverages differences among learners
Using Structured Decision Making to Explore Complex Environmental IssuesLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Describe the process, challenges, and benefits of structured decision making for natural resource management decisions.
- Explain and reflect on the role of science and scientists in structured decision making and how those roles interact and compare to the roles of other stakeholders.
- Assess scientific evidence for a given management or policy action to resolve an environmental issue.