You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Science Behind the Lesson filter Science Behind the Lesson
- (-) Remove Answer true/false question(s) filter Answer true/false question(s)
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
Using Place-Based Economically Relevant Organisms to Improve Student Understanding of the Roles of Carbon Dioxide,...Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Describe the roles of light energy and carbon dioxide in photosynthetic organisms.
- Identify the effect of nutrients on the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Describe global cycles in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels and how they relate to photosynthetic organisms.