You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Science Process Skills filter Science Process Skills
- (-) Remove Ecology filter Ecology
- (-) Remove Solve problem(s) filter Solve problem(s)
- (-) Remove 101+ filter 101+
- (-) Remove Ability to understand the relationship between science and society filter Ability to understand the relationship between science and society
Science Process Skills
A first lesson in mathematical modeling for biologists: RocsLearning Objectives
- Systematically develop a functioning, discrete, single-species model of an exponentially-growing or -declining population.
- Use the model to recommend appropriate action for population management.
- Communicate model output and recommendations to non-expert audiences.
- Generate a collaborative work product that most individuals could not generate on their own, given time and resource constraints.