You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Plant Biology filter Plant Biology
- (-) Remove Answer short answer question(s) filter Answer short answer question(s)
- (-) Remove University filter University
- (-) Remove Lecture filter Lecture
- (-) Remove Motivates student to learn material filter Motivates student to learn material
- (-) Remove Ability to use quantitative reasoning filter Ability to use quantitative reasoning
Linking Genotype to Phenotype: The Effect of a Mutation in Gibberellic Acid Production on Plant GerminationLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- identify when germination occurs.
- score germination in the presence and absence of GA to construct graphs of collated class data of wild-type and mutant specimens.
- identify the genotype of an unknown sample based on the analysis of their graphical data.
- organize data and perform quantitative data analysis.
- explain the importance of GA for plant germination.
- connect the inheritance of a mutation with the observed phenotype.