You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Plant Biology filter Plant Biology
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Ability to apply the process of science filter Ability to apply the process of science
- (-) Remove Pathways and transformations of energy and matter filter Pathways and transformations of energy and matter
A flexible, multi-week approach to plant biology - How will plants respond to higher levels of CO2?Learning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Apply findings from each week's lesson to make predictions and informed hypotheses about the next week's lesson.
- Keep a detailed laboratory notebook.
- Write and peer-edit the sections of a scientific paper, and collaboratively write an entire lab report in the form of a scientific research paper.
- Search for, find, and read scientific research papers.
- Work together as a team to conduct experiments.
- Connect findings and ideas from each week's lesson to get a broader understanding of how plants will respond to higher levels of CO2 (e.g., stomatal density, photosynthetic/respiratory rates, foliar protein concentrations, growth, and resource allocation).