You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Plant Biology filter Plant Biology
- (-) Remove Ecology filter Ecology
- (-) Remove Participate in discussion filter Participate in discussion
- (-) Remove One class period filter One class period
- (-) Remove Brainstorming filter Brainstorming
- (-) Remove Collaborative Work filter Collaborative Work
Using Place-Based Economically Relevant Organisms to Improve Student Understanding of the Roles of Carbon Dioxide,...Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Describe the roles of light energy and carbon dioxide in photosynthetic organisms.
- Identify the effect of nutrients on the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Describe global cycles in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels and how they relate to photosynthetic organisms.