You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Neurobiology filter Neurobiology
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Other filter Other
- (-) Remove Motivates student to learn material filter Motivates student to learn material
- (-) Remove Requires student to do the bulk of the work filter Requires student to do the bulk of the work
Using Comics to Make Science Come AliveLearning ObjectivesStudents will
- be motivated to learn science related to specific socio-scientific issues.
- learn science that applies to specific socio-scientific issues.
- be able to discuss the relationship between science and society, as well as the biology behind the issue, related to specific socio-scientific issues.
Modeling the Research Process: Authentic human physiology research in a large non-majors courseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Read current scientific literature
- Formulate testable hypotheses
- Design an experimental procedure to test their hypothesis
- Make scientific observations
- Analyze and interpret data
- Communicate results visually and orally