You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Neurobiology filter Neurobiology
- (-) Remove Answer multiple choice question(s) filter Answer multiple choice question(s)
- (-) Remove Introductory filter Introductory
- (-) Remove Upper Level filter Upper Level
Using a Sequential Interpretation of Data in Envelopes (SIDE) approach to identify a mystery TRP channelLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to analyze data from multiple experimental methodologies to determine the identity of their "mystery" TRP channel.
- Students will be able to interpret the results of individual experiments and from multiple experiments simultaneously to identify their "mystery" TRP channel.
- Students will be able to evaluate the advantages and limitations of experimental methodologies presented in this lesson.