You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Microbiology filter Microbiology
- (-) Remove Give an oral presentation filter Give an oral presentation
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Collaborative Work filter Collaborative Work
- (-) Remove Gathering data/making observations filter Gathering data/making observations
Exploring the March to Mars Using 3D Print ModelsLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to describe the major aspects of the Mars Curiosity Rover missions.
- Students will be able to synthesize information learned from a classroom jigsaw activity on the Mars Curiosity Rover missions.
- Students will be able to work in teams to plan a future manned mission to Mars.
- Students will be able to summarize their reports to the class.