You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Microbiology filter Microbiology
- (-) Remove Answer short answer question(s) filter Answer short answer question(s)
- (-) Remove Multiple class periods filter Multiple class periods
- (-) Remove Interactive Lecture filter Interactive Lecture
- (-) Remove Interpreting results/data filter Interpreting results/data
Using QIIME to Interpret Environmental Microbial Communities in an Upper Level Metagenomics CourseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- list and perform the steps of sequence processing and taxonomic inference.
- interpret microbial community diversity from metagenomic sequence datasets.
- compare microbial diversity within and between samples or treatments.
Exploring the March to Mars Using 3D Print ModelsLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to describe the major aspects of the Mars Curiosity Rover missions.
- Students will be able to synthesize information learned from a classroom jigsaw activity on the Mars Curiosity Rover missions.
- Students will be able to work in teams to plan a future manned mission to Mars.
- Students will be able to summarize their reports to the class.