You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Microbiology filter Microbiology
- (-) Remove Answer short answer question(s) filter Answer short answer question(s)
- (-) Remove Lab filter Lab
- (-) Remove Multiple class periods filter Multiple class periods
- (-) Remove Interactive Lecture filter Interactive Lecture
- (-) Remove Interpreting results/data filter Interpreting results/data
Using QIIME to Interpret Environmental Microbial Communities in an Upper Level Metagenomics CourseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- list and perform the steps of sequence processing and taxonomic inference.
- interpret microbial community diversity from metagenomic sequence datasets.
- compare microbial diversity within and between samples or treatments.