You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Microbiology filter Microbiology
- (-) Remove Answer short answer question(s) filter Answer short answer question(s)
- (-) Remove Discussion Section filter Discussion Section
- (-) Remove Interpreting results/data filter Interpreting results/data
- (-) Remove Communicating results filter Communicating results
Discovering Prokaryotic Gene Regulation with Simulations of the trp OperonLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Perturb and interpret simulations of the trp operon.
- Define how simulation results relate to cellular events.
- Describe the biological role of the trp operon.
- Describe cellular mechanisms regulating the trp operon.
- Explain mechanistically how changes in the extracellular environment affect the trp operon.
- Define the impact of mutations on trp operon expression and regulation.