You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Microbiology filter Microbiology
- (-) Remove Bioinformatics filter Bioinformatics
- (-) Remove 1-50 filter 1-50
- (-) Remove Multiple class periods filter Multiple class periods
- (-) Remove Case Study filter Case Study
- (-) Remove Leverages differences among learners filter Leverages differences among learners
Using QIIME to Interpret Environmental Microbial Communities in an Upper Level Metagenomics CourseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- list and perform the steps of sequence processing and taxonomic inference.
- interpret microbial community diversity from metagenomic sequence datasets.
- compare microbial diversity within and between samples or treatments.