You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove 101+ filter 101+
- (-) Remove Requires student to do the bulk of the work filter Requires student to do the bulk of the work
- (-) Remove Leverages differences among learners filter Leverages differences among learners
- (-) Remove Ability to use modeling and simulation filter Ability to use modeling and simulation
Promoting Climate Change Literacy for Non-majors: Implementation of an atmospheric carbon dioxide modeling activity as...Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to manipulate and produce data and graphs.
- Students will be able to design a simple mathematical model of atmospheric CO2 that can be used to make predictions.
- Students will be able to conduct simulations, analyze, interpret, and draw conclusions about atmospheric CO2 levels from their own computer generated simulated data.