You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Application & Analysis filter Application & Analysis
- (-) Remove 101+ filter 101+
- (-) Remove One class period filter One class period
- (-) Remove Think-Pair-Share filter Think-Pair-Share
- (-) Remove Analyzing data filter Analyzing data
An active-learning lesson that targets student understanding of population growth in ecologyLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Calculate and compare population density and abundance.
- Identify whether a growth curve describes exponential, linear, and/or logistic growth.
- Describe and calculate a population's growth rate using linear, exponential, and logistic models.
- Explain the influence of carrying capacity and population density on growth rate.