You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove University filter University
- (-) Remove Application & Analysis filter Application & Analysis
- (-) Remove Collaborative Work filter Collaborative Work
- (-) Remove Computer Model filter Computer Model
- (-) Remove Communicating results filter Communicating results
Promoting Climate Change Literacy for Non-majors: Implementation of an atmospheric carbon dioxide modeling activity as...Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to manipulate and produce data and graphs.
- Students will be able to design a simple mathematical model of atmospheric CO2 that can be used to make predictions.
- Students will be able to conduct simulations, analyze, interpret, and draw conclusions about atmospheric CO2 levels from their own computer generated simulated data.
Modeling the Research Process: Authentic human physiology research in a large non-majors courseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Read current scientific literature
- Formulate testable hypotheses
- Design an experimental procedure to test their hypothesis
- Make scientific observations
- Analyze and interpret data
- Communicate results visually and orally