You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Respond to metacognition/reflection prompt filter Respond to metacognition/reflection prompt
- (-) Remove Discussion Section filter Discussion Section
- (-) Remove Communicating results filter Communicating results
A first lesson in mathematical modeling for biologists: RocsLearning Objectives
- Systematically develop a functioning, discrete, single-species model of an exponentially-growing or -declining population.
- Use the model to recommend appropriate action for population management.
- Communicate model output and recommendations to non-expert audiences.
- Generate a collaborative work product that most individuals could not generate on their own, given time and resource constraints.