You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Participate in discussion filter Participate in discussion
- (-) Remove Life Sciences Major filter Life Sciences Major
- (-) Remove One class period filter One class period
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
- (-) Remove Ability to use modeling and simulation filter Ability to use modeling and simulation
- (-) Remove Pathways and transformations of energy and matter filter Pathways and transformations of energy and matter
Using Place-Based Economically Relevant Organisms to Improve Student Understanding of the Roles of Carbon Dioxide,...Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Describe the roles of light energy and carbon dioxide in photosynthetic organisms.
- Identify the effect of nutrients on the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Describe global cycles in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels and how they relate to photosynthetic organisms.